You are not connected. Please login or register

Changes are complete

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Changes are complete on Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:00 am

admin

Manager
Manager
So it's been a long couple of months, but after all of that time, I'm at the stage where I am happy with the forum. Feel free to register if you like what you see. I'm still waiting to give away the free copy of Football manager 12, if no one wants it, then I may just have to give it away to someone I know for free...

So once again why you should register. It's a clean and easy to navigate environment. Or at least, that's what I strive to achieve. There are forums which allow you to discuss all of your football related topics. The idea is that I don't have separate forums for each league, because fans of said league would gravitate towards that forum. I want to promote fans of every club and league talking about things together, although I wont allow posts to result to name calling. If you're unable to respect someone else's opinion then I wont respect yours.

I will also provide of updating the weeks fixtures (including kick off times, maybe I'll include TV channels if there is any coverage) and results. As the forum doesn't have any members, I will only do the EPL at the moment. If you wish to represent a league, then that can also be arranged.

You can also post your own sports blogs too. I will also look at setting up a portal and will feature user blogs on the homepage for all to see. I intend on running more competitions also. Not forgetting that you can become a Club representative. It's unofficial of course and is only for this forum, but you can have the chance to wear your clubs crest next your name. Think of it as running your own club. As your club grows, the more abilities you unlock. Your goal would be to make your club the biggest on the forum. And what's stopping us from having competitions between the clubs? Like which club can produce the best...drawing of their clubs crest. That's just from the top of my head, but the winning club could win an accolade or something. Sounds pretty cool right?

So that's it. A place to meet other fans, join clubs, share your blogs and find fixtures and results.

View user profile http://communityfootball.fanbb.net

2 Re: Changes are complete on Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:26 am

admin

Manager
Manager
Messing around with the theme a little. Haven't forgot about this place, just thought I would let it brew for a while

View user profile http://communityfootball.fanbb.net

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum